The best in smart home
When home security meets smart technology,
you get powerful peace of mind.
Call now to customize your system.
Get A FREE Quote
Choose Vivint Home Security:
Better Security, Automation, and Integration
Vivint offers peace of mind. When it comes to protecting your loved ones, leave it to the professionals.
“I don’t worry about my home because I know Vivint is
watching over it.”
Daniel C. | Lakeland, GA.
Vivint home security changes lives.
And in some cases, saves lives.
Take a look at how our customers feel about the home security features and peace
of mind you get with a Vivint system.
It’s not just our customers. Check out these exciting reviews.
The industry’s buzzing about the benefits of home security with Vivint. The reviews say it all.
Meet our products.
Doorbell Camera Pro
Protect your porch and packages.
Vivint’s doorbell camera senses packages. The doorbell also alerts intruders in case they try to steal your packages. You can also open the door from anywhere. With Vivint app, you can also control the garage door.
With a home security system from Vivint, you get the most advanced products, complete control from anywhere, and the peace of mind that comes with 24×7 monitoring and customer support.
Control the whole system with our easy-to-use app. From the Vivint app, you will control lights, alarms, cameras, thermostat and any other smart home devices. The app is the central hub for all Vivint smart home features.
Get a smarter smart home—customized and professionally installed—with 24/7 alarm monitoring to protect your home.
About Home Security Systems
- Nearly half of the people who have a home security system added it to make their homes safer. With video and doorbell cameras being the most popular security item installed. But there’s so much more to home security systems than merely protecting the front door.
- Home security systems can have multiple components to fit the needs of your own home, your individual lifestyle, and your unique family. A home security system can include alarms, cameras, video recording, or 24/7 remote monitoring. Today’s home security systems can even integrate smart or automated features into their framework.
Alarms and protection
- Most home security systems start with a need for basic protection to let you know if someone is entering your home. They might utilize sensors and loud alarms to deter trespassers.
- Sensors can be placed on doors or windows and are activated if they’re opened, or they can be activated in a room if there’s any motion or movement. Like the Vivint Ping Camera for indoor use or the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro for outdoor use, cameras integrate with other products within a Vivint Security System.
- Alarms are also critical to alert your family quickly if fire, flooding, or carbon monoxide are detected.
- Vivint’s battery-powered smoke detector notifies everyone in the home with an alarm. It sends an alert to the control panel, app, and remote support specialists. It also connects with the other products in your home security system to stop airflow if a fire is detected. Stop a flooded basement before it causes significant damage with the Vivint Water Sensor. And feel secure that emergency authorities will be contacted if your home is exposed to odorless and dangerous carbon monoxide with the Vivint CO Detector.
Communication throughout the house
- Whether it’s a conversation with someone on another floor or speaking with someone at your front door, a home security system with the right features can help you communicate. All Vivint cameras have integrated two-way speakers and microphones to make communication simple.
- Loved ones can reach you directly through the Vivint Ping Camera by merely pressing a button on top. It’s built-in to a small one-pound camera that can be placed where it’s convenient in your home, mounted on the wall or on a tabletop.
- Having an entire system that can be controlled by voice makes communication even more accessible. Vivint’s home security system connects with Alexa or Google to make it simple to communicate with family and the entire home security system.
- Having remote access means being able to do specific tasks when you’re not at home. It can be as simple as turning on and off lights, or more complex like adjusting the thermostat if the weather suddenly changes.
- Some home security systems have the added benefit of allowing you to open doors remotely. If you have a neighbor who needs to grab something from your garage or a repair person who needs to enter your front door, that access is easy with smart locks.
- Kwikset Smart Locks integrates seamlessly with the Vivint Home Security System. The locks can also be programmed with other automatic functions when your doors are locked or unlocked. For instance, you can set your thermostat to drop five degrees and all lights to turn off when you lock your doors in the morning. Or put it to turn on all lights in a specific area when doors are unlocked.
Conveniently controlled in a central location
- With any home security system, managing various products and ensuring they’re integrating is a vital component. That convenience not only makes life easier, but it will also give you a sense of security.
- Each Vivint home security system element can be monitored and controlled from the central Smart Hub or the Vivint app on your mobile device. At the touch of your fingertips, you can make sure that your home is safe while quickly addressing anything unexpected.
- You can also rely on Vivint’s 24/7 home monitoring and support specialists, who will be notified immediately if a security device in your home is triggered. Then they can take action if you or your family are in danger. If they can’t reach you, they may call the police if a motion sensor is activated or the fire department if a smoke alarm is triggered.
- The number one reason to consider a home security system is to protect your home and family. But today’s home security systems go beyond essential protection to serve as an integrated network that brings your entire house together. The best home security system will meet all of your family’s needs today and has benefits you can incorporate in the future.